- One Specialist Gr-III ( Paediatric Surgery ) Super Speciality.
- One Specialist Gr-III in Pulmonology (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine Pulmonary Medicine ) Super Speciality.
- Three Specialists Gr-III (Cardiology ), Super Speciality.
- Two Specialists Gr-III ( Nephrology ), Super Speciality
- One Specialist Gr-III ( Urology ),Super Speciality
- Twelve Specialists Gr-III ( Neuro Surgery ), Super Speciality
Saturday, October 15, 2011
1.(a ) For 38th SSC Men :Applications are invited from Married/unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service commission in the Indian Army.
( b ) Stream wise vacancies ( under bracket ) are as given below:-
( i ) Civil ( including mining construction ):- ( 08 )
( ii ) Electrical ( including Electrical and Electronics ) :- ( 06 )
( iii ) Mechanical ( including Industrial/ Industrial Engg. & Management ):-( 07 )
( iv )Automobile Engg./ Workshop Technology :- ( 01 )
( v ) Satellite Communication /Aerospace /Ballistics / Laser Technology :-(01)
( vi ) Production ( Including Manufacturing/Metallurgical / Metallurgy Explosives ):- (03 )
( vii ) Rubber Technology/ Plastic / Textiles :- ( 01 )
( viii ) Electronics ( Including Electronics & Instrumentation/ Micro Electronics & Microwave/ Opt Electronics :- ( 04 )
Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, is inviting application for filling up of four posts of “ Film Shipper “ in the prescribed format. Two posts are unreserved and rest two posts are reserved for OBC.
- Place of work and category :(1) Delhi and (2 ) Lucknow ( OBC-Category ) ( 3 ) Bangalore and ( 4 ) Kolkata ( Unreserved Category ) .
- Scale of Pay: Rs 5200- Rs20200 +GP Rs 1900
- Age: Not exceeding 25 years ( for OBC 28 years ) and Govt.Servant up to 35 years .
- Qualification:Essential: 1) Matriculate or its equivalent