Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacancies in Non-Industrial establishment and semi-skilled grade of Industrial Establishment at Ordnance Factory, Itarsi. Complete application along with required details and documents should reach the General Manager, Ordnance Factory latest by 28.10.2011.
- Chemical Process Worker: 67 posts , Pay Scale :5200-20200 + GP 1800
- Fitter General : 01 post , Pay Scale: 5200-20200 +GP 1800
- Turner : 04 posts, Pay Scale: 5200- 20200 +GP 1800
- Fireman : 05 posts, Pay Scale; 5200-20200 +GP 1900
- Educational and Technical Qualification for Sl no 1,2 and 3 (Industrial Employees )
National Council of Trade and Vocational Training Certificate in their relevant trades i.e. Attendant Operator- (Chemical Plant ) or Mechanic Maintenance
( Chemical Plant ) for CPW, Fitter General trade for the post of Fitter General and Turner trade for the post of Turner,
failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma/ Certificate holder.
- Educational and Technical Qualification for the post of Fireman
( i ) Matriculation
( ii ) Must have completed at least 6 (six ) months basic course on elementary fire fighting from a recognized from State Govt. or Govt. of India
( iii ) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Age Limit :on the last date of receipt of application
( i ) Between 18 years and 32 years for Sl. no 1, 2 & 3 ( Industrial Employees )
( ii ) Between 18 years & 25 years for the post of Fireman.
( iii ) Relaxation in age for reserved categories are as per Govt. rules and instructions.
- For all other relevant details please see the Employment News 08-14 October 2011.