POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU ) of the country and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to join the fold as EXECUTIVE
TRAINEE-XVII batch in Electrical discipline.
The vacancies exist in all the categories ( Unreserved /Reserved )
Full time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc.( Engg) /B.E. (Power Engg ) from recognised Institution or AMIE In Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Discipline with a minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Final Year/Semester students are also eligible who expect their results by 31.07.2012 , provided they have obtained not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semester / years up to pre-final examination.
Candidates with AMIE qualification shall be eligible only if they clear both section A and B with not less than 65% marks by 31.03.2012.
Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2011 (Relaxation in age for different categories as per Govt. directives )
How to Apply
- Interested candidates must log on to www.powergridindia.com for detailed advertisement.
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE exam-2012 in Electrical Discipline (Code EE )
- Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE registration no & & other required information, which will be made available at from the website from 04.01.2012 onwards.
- Group discussion and Personal Interview shall be conducted in the month of April /May 2012.
- Please note that online registration for GATE-2012 closes on 17.10.2011 ( 23.00 hrs )
- For details on GATE Exam-2012, please visit http://gate.iitd.ac.in/GATE.