STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION : Recruitment of 39547 Constables & Riflemen Assam Rifles
Notice for recruitment of Constables (GD) in CPOS & Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles,2012 Closing Date: 04.01.2012 Date of Written Examination: 22.04.12
- Staff Selection Commission will make recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in ITBPF,BSF,CISF,CRPF & SSB and Rifleman (GD ) in Assam Rifles.Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CPOs. Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum qualification. The recruitment will comprise Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. It is important that only the candidates having the right aptitude, capability and fitness in all respects apply for the posts. The total ( for all States & UTs ) no. of vacancies are 39574 ( UR-20057, OBC-9437, SC-6077 & ST-4003 ).
- A candidate must be a citizen of India to apply for the post. Age Limits : 18-23 years as on 01.08.2012. Candidates should not be born earlier than 01.08 1989 & not later than 01.08.1994 The upper age limit is relax able for SC, ST,OBC,Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
- FEE : Rs. Fifty only payable through CRF Stamp or SBI Challan or online payment through account with the SBI. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates & candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- Candidates desirous of submitting on-line applications may do so through SSC websites. Facility of on-line application will be available from 03.12.2011 to 02.01.2012 for filling of part- I & till 04.01.2012 for part-II. Such candidates should retain their registration no. assigned to them on-line for correspondence with the commission. They are not required to submit printouts of their application to the commission.
- Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected out right without any notice to such candidates.
- The Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS/e-mail to candidates applying online, through e-mail regarding successful completion of registration of online application.
- State-wise vacancies are available for candidates domiciled in the State and reservation is also available for candidates domiciled in Naxal & militancy affected areas and select border districts in each CPOs.
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
- SSC (NR), New Delhi --01164715222, 01165570666
- SSC (CR ), Allahabad --08765214571, 08765214572
- SSC (SR ), Chennai --09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC (WR ), Mumbai --09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC (ER ), Kolkata --09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC (MPR),Raipur --09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR),Bangalore --0948362010, 0483862020
- SSC(NWR),Chandigarh --01722749378, 01722742144
- SSC(NER),Guwahati --09864217001, 09435711335