Office of the Principal Accountant General ( Civil & Commercial Audit), Karnataka,Bangalore No.Pr.AG (C &CA)/Admn.1/A1/2011-12/226
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Auditor/Accountant (Group-C) against Sports Quota.
|Name of the Office||Discipline( Sports/ Games )||Total no of vacancies|
|PAG(C&CA)/PAG(WF&RA)/AG (LB A&A), Karnataka,Bangalore||Foot Ball |
|PAG (A&E),Karnataka,Bangalore||Cricket |
|Principal Director of Commercial Audit& Ex-Officio,Member, Audit Board,Bangalore||Table Tennis||01(Male)|
- Pay Scales: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Educational Qualification ( as on 01.07.2011): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University .The persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years of their appointment.Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service.
- Age:Between 18 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.The upper age limit is relax able up to a maximum of 5 years( 10 years in case of those belonging to SC/ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates).This concession is admissible to those Sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education etc.
- For Eligibility,Application Form and all other relevant details, please visit the website :-http://cag.gov.in/sports_recruit.pdf
- The last date for receipt of application is 18.12.2011