Indian Oil’s Marketing Division requires young and energetic persons for Junior Operator Grade I & other posts for different units,whose consolidated details are given as follows:-
- Junior Operator (Driving ) Gr. I :No.of posts-68, Qualification:- SSC with Heavy Motor Vehicle driving license.
- Junior Operator Grade I : No. of posts-447 , Qualification:- SSC with ITI certificate ( Government recognized two year regular course or equivalent) Trades mentioned as below ;
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic ( Chemical Plant )
- Equipment Mechanical
- Mechanical Equipment (Chemical )
- Maintenance Mechanic ( Chemical )
- Attendant Operator ( Chemical )
- Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle )
- Marine Fitter
3. Junior Charge man Gr.III ;-No. of posts – 120 , Qualification :Diploma in Engineering ( Govt. recognized three years regular course or equivalent) in following disciplines:
4. Boiler Operator Gr. III : No. of posts – 04 , Qualification :Diploma in Engineering (Govt. recognized three year regular course or equivalent ) in
following disciplines ;
Plus first class Boiler Attendant Certificate as required under Indian Boilers Act & Rules 1923 valid for the state applied.
Upper age limit : 26 years as on 01.11.2011.Relaxation for other categories as per Govt. guidelines
Note :- For experience for different posts ,application fee & all other relevant details ,please visit the website :www.iocl.com Last date for receipt of application ( only online ) is 07.12.2011.