Recruitment of Temporary Constable ( Executive ) –Male in Delhi Police- 2011.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up 2622 vacant posts of Constable ( Executive )- Male in Delhi Police under the following categories in the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2000/- and other allowances as admissible. Recruitment will be held at Delhi for which candidates from all parts of the country fulfilling eligibility conditions are eligible to apply:-
Name of post UR OBC SC ST TOTAL Constable(Exe)-Male 1311 708 402 201 2622
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-serviceman in each category as per rules. Note:- Out of 10% quota meant for Ex-serviceman, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex-serviceman ( a ) Having served in special forces/NSG(Special Action Group) or (b) Having received QI ‘Qualified Instructor’ grading in the Commando Course or (c ) Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in specialised Commando type units. The personnel of Central Para Military Forces are not eligible to apply under Ex-servicemen category.
- 2. Age :- 18 to 21 years as on 01.07.2011 for UR category. For other categories relaxation will be given as per norms.
- 3. Educational Qualifications :- 10+2 pass from a recognized Board.For departmental candidates 11th pass are eligible.
- 4. Essential Requirement:- All aspiring candidates shall possess a valid driving license for two-wheeler and LMV on the date of submission of application form.
- 5.Application Form and all other relevant details are available in the “ Employment News 29 Oct.-04 Nov.2011 as well as on websites- www.delhipolice.nic.in / www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
- 6. Last date of receipt of application is 25.11.2011.