Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, is inviting application for filling up of four posts of “ Film Shipper “ in the prescribed format. Two posts are unreserved and rest two posts are reserved for OBC.
- Place of work and category :(1) Delhi and (2 ) Lucknow ( OBC-Category ) ( 3 ) Bangalore and ( 4 ) Kolkata ( Unreserved Category ) .
- Scale of Pay: Rs 5200- Rs20200 +GP Rs 1900
- Age: Not exceeding 25 years ( for OBC 28 years ) and Govt.Servant up to 35 years .
- Qualification:Essential: 1) Matriculate or its equivalent
( 2 ) 1 year experience of dispatch and clearance of parcels in an Organization..
Desirable:Experience of booking and clearance of film parcel
How to Apply.
- Applicant while applying for the post of “Film Shipper “may please specify the place of work.Separate application may be forwarded for various places.
2. The applications should be sent by Post / Speed Post to “ The Senior Administrative Officer (I/C),Films Division,Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt.of India.,24-Dr.G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400026
3.The last date of receipt of application is 25.10.2011.
4. For format of application and all the other relevant details please see the “Employment News 8-14 October 2011 “.