BHEL, India’s premier engineering & manufacturing enterprise provides world class product & services & caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy viz, Power Generation &Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy,Defence etc. The navratna PSU has a wide network of15 manufacturing
Divisions , 04 power sector regional centres, 08 service centres, 15 regional offices, 04 overseas offices, one subsidery and large no of project sites spread all over India & abroad.BHEL, Industrial Valve Plant,Golandwal ( Punjab ) is looking for ARTISANS in the various trades as per the following details below:
- Machinist (08 posts ), Turner (14 ), Welder (18 ), Fitter (42 ), Electrician (08 ) and Crane Operator (05 )
- Qualifications :For Turner, Fitter, Welder, Machinists & Electrician : Matric plus National Trade Certificate (NTC/ITI ) plus National Apprentice Certificate in the respective trade.
- For Crane Operators: Matric plus National Trade Certificate (NTC/ITI ) plus National Apprenticeship Certificate ( NAC ) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle ) trade.
How to Apply
- To apply the candidates may visit the website http://careers.bhel.in and click on the relevant link to register their applications.
- A non-refundable fees of Rs 125/- is payable by the General & OBC candidates. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- The fees can be paid in any of the branches of SBI in Power Jyoti A/C available on BHEL website.
- The triplicate challan for payment of processing fees of Rs125/- can be downloaded from our website http://careers.bhel.in
- The Journal No given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and the Challan copy wherever applicable (BHEL copy ), needs to be send to DGM ( HR,Civil,QM ) INDUSTRIAL VALVES PLANT BHEL 433, PHASE I, GOINDWAL SAHIB, TARAN TARAN,PUNJAB-143422.
- The candidates are advised to take extra care to send the Acknowledgement to the exact as given above.
- All other relevant details can be seen on the website.
- Closing date of online submission of application is 15.10.2011.